welcome to Behavior Safety Associates
Monday, July 16, 2018 | 3:15:19 AM
Safety Consultants - If you would like to reduce the costs and risks associated with workplace injuries and illnesses, Behavior Safety Associates (BSA) will help your organization address safety and health right along with production.
Here’s how Behavior Safety Associates helps you do this. In developing your organization’s safety and health program, our experienced consultants identify what has to be done to promote the safety and health of your employees and worksite, and we outline policies and procedures to achieve your safety and health goals.
Before making any changes in safety and health operations, Behavior Safety Associates professional occupational safety and health consultants assess each workplace, gathering as much information as possible about current conditions at the workplace, and work practices that are already part of the Injury and Illness Prevention Program. This information helps our experts identify workplace problems and determine what’s involved in solving them.
After all the facts are gathered, Behavior Safety Associates develops an action plan which is a specific, written description of problems and solutions-it will change to correspond with changes in the workplace.
BSA coaches the organization’s Safety Leadership Team to put the plan’s goals and objectives into action, beginning with the item assigned highest priority. Part of the coaching process is to make sure the plan is realistic and manageable, then addressing the steps written out by the SLT for each item. The SLT can work on more than one item at a time. Priorities may change as other needs are identified or as the organization’s resources change.
Open communication with employees is crucial to the success of our efforts. Their cooperation depends on understanding what the Injury and Illness Prevention Program is all about, why it is important to them, and how it affects their work. The more we do as a team to keep them informed of the changes we are making, the smoother your transition will be.
By putting the action plan into operation at your workplace, you will have taken a major step toward having an effective safety and health (Injury and Illness Prevention) program. An Injury and Illness Prevention Program is a safety and health plan put into practice.
Some of the reasons Behavior Safety Associates, LLC’s clients use our services:
- Demonstrate the priority of safety in their business activities
- Ensure processes are in place to systematically identify hazards and outcomes
- Develop, implement, and implement a sustainable Safety Management System
- Proactively communicate safety information
- Empower employees to encourage feedback
- Comply with State and/or Federal OSHA regulations
- Appeal State and/or Federal OSHA citations
- Comply with Cal/OSHA IIPP requirements
- Reduce workers' compensation rates
- Bid on a project
- Comply with a customer's contractor pre-qualification criteria
- Meet government contract requirements
- Increase insurability while decreasing compliance liabilities